Monday, January 19, 2015

LITTLE BILL

NOW BIG BILL


                                                          HELLFRIEND



NOTHING MORE

Try to understand
I'm only human 
The person you see 
Has always been me!
And there's nothing more.....


Bill Cosby praises fans for loyalty before Denver shows: ‘Hey, hey, hey — I’m far from finished’.By Michael Walsh
16 hours ago

Bill Cosby released a statement Thursday thanking fans who purchased tickets to see him live for their continued loyalty, despite the rape allegations that have severely tarnished his reputation.

The embattled comedian is scheduled to perform back-to-back standup comedy shows at Denver's Buell Theater on Saturday, his first on U.S. soil this year.

“Dear Fans: I have thousands of loyal, patient and courageous fans that are going to leave their homes to enjoy an evening of laughter and return home feeling wonderful. I’m ready! ... I thank you, the theatre staff, the event organizers and the Colorado Community for your continued support and coming to experience family, fun entertainment,” reads the statement, obtained by the Denver Post.

The message ends with a dual reference to his highly acclaimed “Fat Albert” cartoon series and 2013 special on Comedy Central: “Hey, hey, hey — I’m far from finished.”

Celebrity attorney Gloria Allred, who represents several women who have accused Cosby of sexual violence, is planning to join protesters outside the Buell Theater during his performances.

Chuck Morris, president and CEO of AEG Live, was involved in booking Cosby’s upcoming shows in Denver.

“On a personal level, if any of that is true, I’m appalled, I’m disgusted,” he told CBS Denver. “The fact of the matter is, he’s not been charged with anything, he hasn’t been convicted of anything. I don’t feel like I have the right to be judge and jury, and I have an obligation to the over 3,000 people that have bought tickets.”

Cosby’s statement comes one day after his latest accuser, model Chloe Goins, filed a statement with the Los Angeles Police Department alleging that the comedian drugged and molested her in 2008 at the Playboy Mansion, according to the Hollywood Reporter.

Goins was just 18 years old at the time of the alleged sexual act.

No comments:

Post a Comment