Monday, January 19, 2015

COMING FROM: DTOWN

 
 
 
STILL BLOWING HARD
 


What's good? I've been in the lab and I've been holding on to this track for a long time. But I think it's time to drop this one and let the world hear it. What do you think?
I team with super producer Mello Dee and powerhouse vocalists Mai Byrd and K-Star to deliver a chilling, bluesy, hip hop track that focuses on trips down memory lane. In this track, I speak about how I'm attempting to revive a very valuable relationship from his past, but it may be too late to do so.

We all worked really hard on this one and I would really like to hear back from you on your thoughts on this track.  As mentioned, this will be on THE NORTHSIDER EP which will be released on MARCH 30 and is executively produced by Mello Dee.
As always, thanks for your time and support. The team and I are hard at work to deliver some great things this year.  We promise not to let you down! Let's make 2015 legendary together!
Email me back or text me and let me know what you thought of this track - 330.333.1797

Please remember to TAG YOUR FRIENDS AND SHARE THIS TRACK



ORDER YOUR HOODIES NOW - LIMITED TIME ONLY

Designed exclusively by DTown


YOUNGTOWN CITY vs. THE WORLD HOODIES

ORDER NOW 

https://teespring.com

And Enter Into The Search Box Youngstown City


BUCKEYE STATE vs. THE WORLD HOODIES


And Enter Into The Search BoxYoungstown City

340 S LEMON AVE #2275
WALNUT CA 91789
USA

No comments:

Post a Comment