Tuesday, May 31, 2011

LIVE




                                                                                                  LIVE

I can turn back the clock, but I can’t change the past.  Though I am wise enough to know, I still find it hard to accept, that nothing was meant to last.  Just as leafs bloom in the spring and die in the fall.  There’s a reason for every season as there are for life and death.  To live is to sin and the wages there of, is death.  So I ask, which of these oneiric scenes you would replay in life, if given another chance.  Would you choose to live or die?  Or would you choose to fustigate as do I?  That which is thought to be perfect only to conclude with a stat of inanition knowing what you already knew, that in a perfect world, all things must come to an end, in order for life to continue, the leaves bloom in the spring and die in the fall.  The young grow old, passing the knowledge off as they past through another season.  All for a good reason, still we all chose to live….

All Rights Reserved (c) 2010  EsDrop Publishing






No comments:

Post a Comment